Find an RHS Loan Office

Specific details about Rural Development projects and applications for funding related support are accessible through Rural Development State and Local Offices or USDA Service Centers. The guide   or text links beneath will help you find the closest office.

Click on your state
Washington Oregon Northern California Southern California Nevada Idaho Montana Utah Arizona Wyoming Colorado New Mexico North Dakota South Dakota Nebraska Kansas Oklahoma Western Texas Eastern Texas Minnesota Iowa Missouri Arkansas Louisiana Wisconsin Illinois Mississippi Upper Michigan Lower Michigan Indiana Alabama Ohio Western Kentucky Eastern Kentucky Western Tennessee Eastern Tennessee Florida Northern Georgia Southern Georgia South Carolina North Carolina Western Virginia Northern Virginia Eastern Virginia West Virginia Vermont Vermont New Hampshire New Hampshire Massachusetts Massachusetts Rhode Island Rhode Island Connecticut Connecticut New Jersey New Jersey Delaware Delaware Maryland Maryland Washington DC Maine Pennsylvania New York Alaska Puerto Rico Virgin Islands Hawaii Guam American Samoa Micronesia Palau Mariana Islands Marshall Islands no selection

USDA Service Centers

USDA’s Service Centers provide services from Rural Development, the Farm Service Agency, and the Natural Resources Conservation Service in one convenient location. Use USDA’s Office Information Locator to find your nearest USDA Service Center.